Are you looking for a highly skilled VBA programmer for a project?
VBA Programming Service
With over 20 years’ experience, and 3 bestselling books on Excel under his belt, Carl Nixon, AKA the VBA Guy is your ideal VBA developer partner.
Over the past 20 years, clients of all sizes (including PepsiCo and Walmart) have trusted me with their VBA development. Others have trusted me to work on their behalf directly with their clients.
My past projects have included;
- Production planning applications for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- A hedge fund management application monitoring $500m of hedge funds.
- A soil analysis application analysing data gathered by drones.
- A pricing comparison / analysis application checking 50m prices.
- A tide analysis and prediction tool for a leading European university.
Benefits of Hiring the VBA Guy
There are many benefits to hiring the VBA Guy, including;
Need a project completing in a hurry? I pride myself on quick turnarounds and on the time delivery of projects.
I pride myself on my flexible approach to my work. I can work directly with you or your clients (if needed)
Peace of Mind
All work has a 1-year debugging guaranty and 60 days of free tweaking (just in case you need to make minor adjustments once the project is completed)
My clients range from one-man operations through to global giants like Pepsico. Over half or my clients are repeat clients. Please see my client’s section.
Not Just Excel
As a VBA programmer, I’m equally at home working on VBA projects for Word, Access, Outlook and most Microsoft Office products.
Not Just VBA
I’m also a Python developer, so I can also automate things like web scrapping, working with APIs and scheduling automated tasks